With the best of summer fun upon us your little ones are going to need lots of energy to play through the heat. Staying hydrated and fueling your body with healthy foods are the best to keep their energy up all day. Since getting kids to eat healthy snacks isn’t always the easiest, we made a list of ten healthy and fun snack ideas to help get the right stuff into your little ones’ tummies! There are great summer snacks for all of your different eaters from the ones that like to play with their food to your more adventurous eaters!
- Ladybug Snacks – The perfect snack for a fun summer day. Visit a local blueberry farm then come home and make these sweet treats for a day of family fun!
- Edible Play Dough – For the little ones that like to play with their food and eat it too; edible play dough is a healthy and safe-to-eat treat! Here is a gluten free option!
- Cinnamon Bananas – These are a sweet treat that will satisfy your little ones sweet tooth and keep them healthy.
- Banana Split Kabobs – A healthy and (mostly) mess free alternative to a banana split sundae!
- Banana & Chocolate Quesadilla – Check out number 9 on this list for a healthy and sweet treat that can be an afternoon snack or an on-the-go breakfast!
- Turkey & Cheese Roll Up – A fun twist on a regular turkey and cheese sandwich that the little ones will love!
- FroYo Bites – Mess free snacks for kids that are on the go! These sweet and healthy little bites are perfect for your little ones! Experiment with different fruits and flavors for a variety of yummy snacks all summer long!
- No Bake Energy Bites – These snacks are just as easy to eat as they are easy to make and will help fuel your little one’s summer fun!
- Adventurous Eaters
- Broccoli & Cheese Bites – A great treat for kids that love or hate their veggies! An easy way to sneak broccoli into some cheesy goodness!
- Bell Pepper Pizza – A twist on a classic kid’s favorite! Letting everyone make their own mini pizzas will be a fun activity for the whole family!
We hope you have fun trying some new recipes this summer! Be sure to comment which recipes you loved, any tips you have, and any other healthy snacks that are a hit in your house! Share the yummy with your friends and family by clicking the share button on the side of the blog post!